Cisco Bug: CSCul19906 - crash at dual_xmit_unthread with EIGRP on ASR.
Mar 10, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A crash is seen on the Cisco ASR router with crashinfo and core with following messages: Exception to IOS Thread: UNIX-EXT-SIGNAL: Segmentation fault(11), Process = EIGRP-IPv4 Conditions: This symptom occurs with a Cisco ASR router routing EIGRP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases