Cisco Bug: CSCul18802 - N7k / after config change iBGP go Idle, while eBGP establish ok/ 6.1(3)
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On an N7k running 6.1(3) using both eBGP and iBGP peering, after a configuration change is made (it can be any type of BGP change, router-id, update source interface, etc) the BGP sessions will go down (this is expected). However once the sessions go down, the eBGP sessions recover successfully but the iBGP sessions do not. Conditions: While using IPv4 VRF's for both eBGP and iBGP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases