Cisco Bug: CSCul18709 - 332: Intermittent failure to record in implicit EBP mode
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
3.3(2)ES1 3.4(1) 3.4(2)
Symptom: Intermittent failure to start a recording. A log message in the prodassert.log asserting that a NTP time is not within specification. Conditions: Running with implicit EBPs turned on. If a multicast feed with video EBPs does not have proper timestamps or if a multicast feed does not have EBPs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases