Cisco Bug: CSCul18330 - SRM requires new state to indicate transition of JSM sessions during HA
Apr 28, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a HA fallback event occurs if monitoring via the CUCM Presence redundancy group page, the nodes will return to Normal/Normal state once all services have been started are in a consistent state. The jsm session count which represents the composed presence for each user will continue to increase as the presence engine initializes all users at a rate of 25 per second. Conditions: A HA failover has occured and the administrator is failing back the node manually and monitoring the results.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases