Cisco Bug: CSCul16754 - RV320 - Cannot edit HostName or Domain Name if LAN IP is 192.168.150.100
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User will get error "DHCP IP Address Range conflicts with the LAN IP" if they try to edit/change the device host name or domain name. Conditions: Issue occurs if the LAN IP was changed to 192.168.150.100 and DHCP Server range is 192.168.150.101 - 192.168.150.150.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases