Cisco Bug: CSCul16598 - N3K-XML: Show VLAN Port List Inconsistent when including 3-Tuple Ports
Apr 13, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The "show vlan | xml" output is not correct when 3-Tuple ports are assigned to VLANs. This can be observed by looking at the default VLAN 1 port list, as well as a non-default VLAN, such as VLAN 10 when a 3-Tuple port is included in that VLAN. Conditions: This can be observed when a VLAN is assigned to a 3-tuple port such as 1/50/1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases