Cisco Bug: CSCul16026 - buffer mis-calculation for PFC using interface range command
Apr 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PFC buffer reservation reserves more buffers than the limit configured. Conditions: On applying input queuing policy on an interface-range, PFC accounting does not reject the configuration if buffer reservation limit is exceeded and shows more buffers as reserved than the limit configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases