Cisco Bug: CSCul15662 - Attributes in voicemail is not setting up with value via batch
Aug 26, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to set values for some of the voicemail provisioning attributes during batch provisioning. Conditions: During add and change operations through Batch Provisioning, values are not set.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases