Cisco Bug: CSCul15475 - Failed to end consult call leg from finesse after finesse restart
Nov 28, 2013
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Call cannot be end from finesse desktop. It displays "CTI error" Conditions: Call Scenario: Caller : K Agent 1 : A1 logged in Agent 2 : A2 logged in K initiates a direct call to ICD extension of A1. Let this call be O1 A initiates the consult transfer and places the consult call to the route point RP1 and call gets connected to Agent A2. Let this call be C1 At this instance Finesse goes down and comes backup (restart). Finesse desktop looses connected and reconnects after couple of minutes. After reconnect, A1 has two calls shown on the desktop and A2 has one call shown on the desktop. However, if A1 tries to end the consult call leg, it fails.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases