Cisco Bug: CSCul14452 - 3.4 VOS Playback failed on idx immediately after Archive & Reconstitute.
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Proprietary C2 or Generic HTTP cache-fill transfers for a recording's specific index files may fail after the recording has been reconstitute. Conditions: This problem will occur if 10 minutes has not elapsed since the initial archive and subsequent cache-fill transfer requests after reconstitute.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases