Cisco Bug: CSCul14107 - ACLQOS sessions lock to VDCs if configuration changes during VDC suspend
Feb 16, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Sequence timeouts and error disabled ports can be observed if user is suspending one VDC while making configuration changes in another VDC. %ETHPORT-5-IF_SEQ_ERROR: Error ("sequence timeout") communicating with MTS_SAP_SPM for opcode MTS_OPC_ETHPM_PORT_PRE_CFG (RID_PORT: Ethernet4/13) %ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_ERROR_DISABLED: Interface Ethernet4/13 is down (Error disabled. Reason:sequence timeout) Conditions: One VDC is being suspended while in another session a configuration change (such as removing VLANs) is occurring in another VDC sharing the same linecard.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases