Cisco Bug: CSCul13821 - Windows Agent 188.8.131.52 Crashing
Jul 25, 2014
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Unix
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The windows agent will crash and will record a windows system event. Also there an error in the Agent log showing Attempted to read or write protected memory Conditions: Normal operations and can not replicate on demand but will happen at least one time or more per day. This condition requires a re-start of the agent services to resume normal Agent functions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases