Cisco Bug: CSCul12871 - Phone discovery fails when CTI remote device is configured without IP
May 08, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone discovery fails when CTI remote device is configured without IP. Conditions: If CTI remote device is configured in CUCM. And when you Manage that CUCM in Prime Collaboration. Phone discovery fails.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases