Cisco Bug: CSCul11313 - kdb> is seen after downgrade the CDE460 to the lower version 3.3.2.
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
3.2(3) 3.2(7) 3.4(0)
Symptom: System crashes into KDB on reboot/shutdown Conditions: If in the process of shutdown/reboot of the adapter we wait for Cserver to do it, we can get an interrupt on one processor and at the same time time-out on the wait and start shutting down from Linux's end. This will lead to a race condition causing adapter structures to be freed resulting in a NULL dereference.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases