Cisco Bug: CSCul09906 - CUCM ignoring DTMF capabilities when G.Clear codec is advertised.
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUCM ignores DTMF and other audio-call related caps when G.Clear codec is advertised in SDP by the other side. The understanding is that if an end-point is G.clear capable, it could be a data call and hence CUCM ignores audio call related capabilities like DTMF (to be in compliance with RFC4040). Conditions: When the other side advertises G.Clear codec in SDP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases