Cisco Bug: CSCul08198 - RV320 - PPTP client connection triggers device reboot
Feb 09, 2017
- Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers
- Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Router may restart when PPTP client connects. Conditions: Issue has been seen on routers with static IP and multiple gateway to gateway IPSec VPN tunnels running.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases