Cisco Bug: CSCul07947 - Hidden cli commands allow access to arbitrary files
Nov 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco devices running NX-OS include hidden commands that could allow an authenticated, local attacker to view arbitrary files on on the underlying operating system. This could result in the disclosure of critical system information. The following Cisco Nexus devices are affected: Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Cisco Nexus 1000V Series Conditions: Cisco Nexus and MDS switches running an affected version of NX-OS software are affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases