Cisco Bug: CSCul07368 - SIP Proxy DEBUG logs not wrapped in log level check
Jul 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 8.6(2) 8.6(5) 9.1(1)
Symptom: DEBUG level logging appearing in SIP Proxy logs, even when log levels are set to their default value (ERROR). Conditions: In certain location in the SIP Proxy code, DEBUG logs are being written without checking the currently configured log level. These instances are rare, so such logs will not impact on system performance.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases