Cisco Bug: CSCul07364 - IPMA fails to send featureData to Zydeco phone in one specific scenario
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IPMA fails to send featureData to Zydeco phone in one specific scenario where Phones are up before IPMA service is up. In this scenario, IPMA miss the DeviceInService Event as the service was still coming up when DeviceInService event happened. This particular scenario is missed in the condition which we added recently to send the featureData only to Zydeco phones. Conditions: Keep IPMA service down. Let the phone comeup. After that bring the IPMA service up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases