Cisco Bug: CSCul07113 - L2TPv3 sending CDN packet right after sending ICRQ
Apr 18, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24CX-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3600X-24FS-M Switch
- Cisco ME 3800X-24FS-M Switch Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Router sends CDN packet right after sending ICRQ. Conditions: The issue could be shown when L2TPv3 session becomes up.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases