Cisco Bug: CSCul06440 - IM address change checks all users in db for dir uri, not just IMP users
Sep 22, 2014
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: IM address scheme change checks all users in the database for directory uri, not just IMP enabled users Conditions: When changing the IM address scheme to directory uri, a warning is displayed giving the number of users that don't have a directory uri set, have duplicate directory uri's or have invalid directory uri's. This warning querie all users in the database, regardless of whether they are enabled for IMP or not. It should only check IMP enabled users.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases