Cisco Bug: CSCul06092 - Fingerprint corrupted when CUCM retrieve certificate from secure SRST
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When SRST is added to the CUCM through CUCM Admin -> System -> SRST, enabling the Secure checkbox clicking on Update Certificate, the fingerprint can be seen . This fingerprinnt does not match the output of SRST command "show crypto pki certificate verbose" Conditions: Secure SRST needs to be setup and added to Call Manager.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases