Cisco Bug: CSCul05083 - XCP Router will not restart after modifying/removing a compliance config
Feb 27, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After removing a compliance configuration or modifying an existing configuration on the IM&P admin GUI, the Cisco XCP Router service will not restart. Conditions: In IM&P admin GUI: - In Messaging -> Compliance -> Compliance Settings, associate an IM&P node and compliance profile with a compliance server, ans Save - Restart the XCP Router service as notified on the GUI - Some time later, in Messaging -> Compliance -> Compliance Settings, associate a different compliance profile with the compliance server, or select Not Configured, and Save - Restart the XCP Router service as notified on the GUI; it will fail to start.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases