Cisco Bug: CSCul04692 - CHT1/ET1 SPA T1 flap when connected with PURA
Jan 29, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A T1 controller flaps in CHT1/ET1 SPA. Conditions: This symptom is seen in T1 mode with "cablelength short 100ft" or "cablelength long 0db" when connected with a PURA box.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases