Cisco Bug: CSCul03993 - Drop in DCM outgoing bit rate, due to higher PCR spacing (>100ms)
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Drop in DCM outgoing bit rate in the all the channels Conditions: CDS streamer configured as reference in DCM or Mux selects and when the content to content transition happen in the streamer output, the PCR spacing interval exceeds to 100ms. Which leads DCM to drop the bitrate in all the other channels.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases