Cisco Bug: CSCul03411 - DRS SFTP Check Fails during backup
Apr 11, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.0
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Backup fails with the error message on UI - "Failed to initiate backup. Unable to access SFTP server. Please ensure the username and password are correct." Conditions: Backup for more than one clusters(or single node setups) is taken on the same SFTP directory at exactly the same time (upto seconds in timestamp).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases