Cisco Bug: CSCul02998 - Update doc for"hard multicast-port-prune-threshold"
Jul 19, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Command hardware multicast-port-prune-threshold <threshold> explanation needs to be documented. Conditions: This command is used in scenarios to alleviate egress multicast congestion caused by microbursts.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases