Cisco Bug: CSCul02736 - Prevent re-config of vlan-counter on already configured vlan interfaces.
Feb 06, 2017
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-3SG-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Vlan-counter configs are allowed to configure on interface in which it is already configured. Conditions: Apply vlan-counter and try to apply it again.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases