Cisco Bug: CSCul02334 - "Called Packet Loss" is blank in bottom table, whereas CMR table have 0
Sep 25, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CMR values like Caller Packet Loss, Jitter can show as 0 in dashlet detail view even where there are no CMR records for that call. Conditions: One of the condition that this can happen is that there are no CMR records for that specific call but it still shows as 0 in dashlet "Detail View". This can happen when orig_media_ip in CDR table for that call is set to zero.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases