Cisco Bug: CSCul00757 - IGMP: All Devices are querier in subnet
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Each N7K in a subnet will show itself as IGMP active querier even though only the lowest IP address in the subnet is supposed to perform this role. High CPU may or may not be seen. A large number of IGMP Queries sent and/or received by N7K in one or more Vlans. Conditions: This was observed on four N7Ks (two vPC pairs) connected to one another via L2. These were running 5.2(9).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases