Cisco Bug: CSCul00663 - Router restart required after adding Intercluster Peer
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Users across clusters cannot exchange IM and Presence. Conditions: Inter-clustering enabled across clusters, XCP Router not restarted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases