Cisco Bug: CSCul00453 - JCE policy files were not properly installed during upgrade install
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After upgrade to 3.0, when the user uses functions of a Java-based adapter such as Terminal Adapter, Email Adapter, VMware vShpere Adapter, SNMP Adapter and/or SAP Java Adapter etc, the function may fail and user may get an error message similar to "Unable to establish a session with the Adapter Host Framework. No response was received to our Adapter Host Connection Request Message." Conditions: The Orchestrator server was upgraded from version 2.2 or 2.3.X to version 3.0. Only some components of the Orchestor were installed, but not all components (e.g. only Server & Console components were installed, but not Web Console). Java Runtime Environment 1.7 was not previously installed on the computer and/or Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) was not previously installed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases