Cisco Bug: CSCul00298 - N7K VPC - Spanning tree alternate port put in forwarding state
Jan 31, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Under rarer circumstances when switch configured for vPC recover from dual active , some L2 interface with STP port state as alternative will start forwarding the traffic. Conditions: Switch should be configured for vPC and should recover from "dual Active " situation. Also vPC keep alive and vPC peer link from both end should be configured on same Line card. With above condition some set up may see the above symtom.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases