Cisco Bug: CSCul00132 - IPV6 NA with hop-limit 254 on same subnet
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: - IPV6 NA with hop-limit 254 on same subnet - Source MAC is different from IPv6 source L3 interface. Conditions: IPv6 NA packet traversing another L2 hop with an SVI in the same subnet.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases