Cisco Bug: CSCul00120 - SAT Tx count is zero with specific double tagged packet profile config.
Feb 01, 2017
- Cisco ME 3600X Series Ethernet Access Switches
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901-12C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-3SG-F-D Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Tx stats zero for an IP SLA two way session having outer and inner vlan configured and with only the outer or inner cos configured. Conditions: The issue will not be seen if both outer and inner cos values are configured. The issue will not be seen if cos is not configured in the packet profile. Issue seen only when either inner or outer cos is configured in the packet profile.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases