Cisco Bug: CSCuk61910 - mfibv4:HA - dIOU crashes at pim_mdt_create_tunnel while confg mvpn .
Aug 16, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 12.4
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
12.0S 12.2(32.8.23)SBK5 12.2(33)SRB 12.2S 12.2SR 12.2SRC 12.4
Symptoms: A PE router crashes while configuring MVPN. Conditions: This symptom occurs when MVPN is being configured on a PE router.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases