Cisco Bug: CSCuk59171 - output_total_drops not incremented on pas fragmentation error
Dec 20, 2012
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 12.3
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 12.3
- Cisco Prime Collaboration Provisioning 12.4
Known Affected Releases
12.0S 12.2S 12.2SX 12.3 12.4
Symptom: On the c7200 family including the c7301, with CEF running if a packet gets dropped because of the df-bit being set the output-drop counters and ipfragfailed will not be incremented. Conditions: c7200 family, CEF running, df-bit set and MTU smaller than the packet size.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases