Cisco Bug: CSCuk58699 - IP unicast distributed CEF switching has to be enabled on physical ?
Jan 28, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7206 Router
- Cisco 7301 Router
- Cisco 7206VXR Router
- Cisco 7204 Router
- Cisco 7202 Router
- Cisco 7204VXR Router
- Cisco 7304 NSE-100 Network Services Engine
- Cisco 7304 NPE-G100 Network Processing Engine
Known Affected Releases
12.2(25)S6 12.2(27.7.9)SBC 12.2(28.5.17)SB 12.2(29.6.1)XJI6 12.2SB
Symptom: The following messages may appear at the beginning of the running configuration even when everthing is normal : "IP unicast distributed CEF switching has to be enabled on the physical interface" The message is surely harmless but shouldn't be there anyway. Conditions: This problem is visible on a Cisco 7500 Series router when running Distributed CEF.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases