Cisco Bug: CSCuj98765 - POS Interface stuck as down/down without any alarms with FRR configured
Apr 17, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Service Application Module for IP
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: With FRR configured in POS interfaces, Frequent flapping of primary and secondary links with PAIS, PRDI, LRDI alarms could make primary link down/down. Conditions: FRR configuration, frequent flapping with PAIS, PRDI, LRDI, ADM inbetween links are favourable conditions for this stuck situation.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases