Cisco Bug: CSCuj98752 - SIP INVITE w/ single profile-level-id causes issues w/ other phones
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: No video between Zydeco and Polycom/Gumbo phones due to duplicate video payloads in the video m line Conditions: Call sceanrio: Phone A-------- SME------------PhoneB with a non-getport supported MTP allocated on the outbound leg of the SME.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases