Cisco Bug: CSCuj97787 - N3k: cut-through switch mode not forwarding packets with CRC errors
May 11, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3016 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064-T Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3048 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Not all packets with CRC errors with frame size 1024 or above are forwarded when the N3k is configured in cut-through switch mode. Conditions: configure "no switching-mode store-forward" on the N3k switch and send CRC error packets with frame size 1024 or more through it .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases