Cisco Bug: CSCuj97511 - XCP router doesn't restart when adding or removing nodes in autor2r mode
Dec 17, 2013
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Admin notification to restart XCP router on fresh installed IM&P publisher and subscriber. Cisco UP XCP router/ Cisco XCP Router doesn't come up after restart. This component being a core component for the functioning of IM & Presence, system would experience outage of IM&Presence services on the node & perhaps impact other nodes. If high availability is enabled, will trigger a failover. Conditions: On a pre 10.0 system, from Cisco Unified Presence/ Cisco Unified IM&Presence Cluster Topology-> Routing Communication Type should be "Router-to-Router (Auto)" or on a 10.0 system, service parameter -> Cisco XCP Router Component -> Routing Communication Type should be "Router-to-Router (Auto)"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases