Cisco Bug: CSCuj97324 - PHY driver causing BFD to miss timeouts
Mar 16, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.1(1) 6.1(2) 6.1(4)
Symptom: On the Nexus 7000 switch, during the following conditions - crash of the BFDc process on the line card - a crash of the line card itself - OIR of Line Card - reboot of Line Card the core file is not saved. This caveat fixes the condition where if the above conditions are met, the core file is generated. Conditions: Any of the above.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases