Cisco Bug: CSCuj97041 - Alerts by tomcat process on CCX product is not working.
Dec 20, 2013
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Alerts by tomcat process on CCX product is not working. Conditions: CCX sends notification to CUIC on any configuration update. Based on these notifications CUIC configurations are updated. Any notification failure has an entry in CCX logs , cisco sys logs and raised as an alert in RTMT. However those notification failures raised tomcat are part of only CCX logs and cisco sys logs and not raised as alerts.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases