Cisco Bug: CSCuj96546 - c4mk2:Packet drop with egress WCCP GRE red/L2 ret/Hash assign after sso
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 / MSFC3
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After SSO, egress WCCP stops working in hardware, as netflow does not get installed. Conditions: When GRE redirection and hash assignment used for egress redirection and if the tunnel created takes the source address as the WCCP egress interface's IP address.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases