Cisco Bug: CSCuj96468 - CTI to increase featureData limit from 2K to 4K
May 04, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone is not getting featureData which is sent by IPMA service when the data size is more than 2K Conditions: Configure 1 Assistant with 4 Managers and then make changes in Phone settings. It will not get reflected in the phone.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases