Cisco Bug: CSCuj95921 - IPMA: Manager selects another assistant. Assistants aren't updated.
Nov 14, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Manager selects another assistant. Assistants aren't updated. Conditions: Three phones -- with intercoms setup. Manager A Assistant B Assistant C Manager A has B selected as its assistant. Manager A opens the settings and selects C. Assistant C does NOT show the intercom icon. Assistant B does NOT remove the intercom icon. Assistant B and C open the settings and it still shows the old data for the assigned manager.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases