Cisco Bug: CSCuj95664 - Monitor process crash
Feb 22, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A Nexus device running 6.1(2) saw a monitor process crash. Conditions: This appears to have occurred while a Span session was going on in VDC 2. The exact conditions are still being investigated.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases