Cisco Bug: CSCuj95423 - User not given page access when Effective Access Privileges are minimum
Jun 04, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: User is given a "User is not authorized to access this page" message even though they possess the Access Control Group (User Group) with proper Roles and permissions. Conditions: The Enterprise Parameter "Effective Access Privileges For Overlapping User Groups and roles" must be set to "Minimum". The user must not be assigned the group "Standard CCM Super Users". The user is not logged in with the appropriate case User ID defined for that user (ie. TestUser vs testuser).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases