Cisco Bug: CSCuj95334 - PCA: Credentials Exposed in Log File When UC Devices Added
Aug 06, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: During testing of Cisco Prime Collaboration it was found that some credentials were logged in clear while provisionning the UCM Conditions: Running a version of Cisco Prime Collaboration manager prior to this bug-fix.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases